The resources below can help you learn about best practices for assessing student learning.
- From Carnegie Mellon University’s Enhancing Education site
- From the Authentic Assessment Toolbox
- From the On the Cutting Edge Course Design Tutorial from Carleton College’s Science Education Resource Center
- From the Starting Point Project from Carleton College’s Science Education Resource Center
- Top Ten Tips on Assessment for Learning (a Sheridan Center resource)
- Nine Principles of Good Practice for Assessing Student Learning (from AAHE)
Other pages that might be of interest