Teaching is an act of communication between knowledgeable scholars and active learners. Effective communication depends on how the information is presented and on its content.
- Effective Multimedia Lecture Slides (a Sheridan Center resource)
- Teaching and Persuasive Communication: Class Presentation Skills (a Sheridan Center handbook)
- Classroom Communication Tips (a Sheridan Center resource)
- "10 Simple Rules for Making Good Oral Presentations" (from PLoS Computational Biology)
- “How to Persuade – with Ethos, Pathos, or Logos?” (from The Chronicle of Higher Education)
Support at Brown