How can I teach my students quantitative reasoning?
- Teaching Quantitative Reasoning (from the Tomorrow’s Professor Listserv)
- National Numeracy Network: Teaching Resources (from Carleton College’s Science Education Resource Center)
- Carleton Quantitative Inquiry, Reasoning, and Knowledge (QuIRK) Initiative (from Carleton College’s Science Education Resource Center)
- StatLit (Statistical Literacy)
- SIGMAA on Quantitative Literacy (from the Mathematical Association of America)
- Classroom Assessment Techniques for Mathematical Thinking (from the Field-Tested Learning Assessment Guide for Science, Math, Technology and Engineering Instructors)