What is inclusive teaching? How can I teach inclusively?
- Diversity Statements (Sheridan Center resource)
- Resources from Cornell University’s Center for Teaching Excellence
- Resources from the University of Michigan’s Center for Research on Learning and Teaching
- Resources from Vanderbilt University’s Center for Teaching
How can inclusive teacing help my students learn?
- Gender Isues in the College Classroom from Columbia University
- One Classroom, Two Genders by Jennifer Finney Boylan from the NY Times
- On the Value of Diversity, By K. W. Phillips, Scientific American 2014, Vol. 311, Issue 4.
Other pages that might be of interest
- Best Practices for Course Design: Universal Design (or Inclusive Design)
- Facilitating Conversations about Hot Topics