Brown University utilizes [email protected] – an online parking citation and appeal management system.
Use [email protected] to:
- Pay for citation and fines using a major credit card.
- Appeal a citation online.
- View your Parking History.
If you have received a parking citation, go to [email protected] to pay by credit card or file an appeal.
Payment may be made by credit card online only. American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
[email protected] allows Brown University affiliated individuals sign in with their shibbolth account. Brown University guests can create an account to track their activity or appeal a citation. Citations can be paid without signing in or creating an account. If you wish to make payment by check or money order please make the check payable to Brown University and note the citation number and plate information on the memo line of the check. Mail your payment to the Transportation Office box 1865. Payments must be received by the Transportation Office within 15 business days.
If a vehicle owner has reason to appeal a Brown University fine, he/she must do so online through the [email protected] website. The appeal must be submitted within ten (10) days of the date of the citation. After that time, any outstanding citation appeal will not be accepted.
How to Use [email protected]
- Open your web browser and go to [email protected].
- Brown University affliated individuals can click 'login' to log in with their shibbolth account. Brown University guests can click 'signup' to create an account. Returning Brown University Guests to [email protected] can also click 'login' to log into their existing account.
- On the [email protected] home page, users can view citation, permit, waitlist, and appeal information on their account.
- Click on 'View Your Citations" to view the citations attached to your account. If you do not see your citation number listed you may search for that citation using the search area to the right.
- Click on "View Your Appeals" to view the appeals attached to your account.
- Click on "View Your Letters" to retrieve any payment receipts or appeal decisions.
- To file an online appeal, search for your citation number. Once in the citation screen you may appeal the citation if within the citation window (10 days from the citation date).
- Click on "View Your Permits" to see all permits attached to your account and to update your vehicle information attached to those permits.
- Click on "View Your Waitlists" to see all waitlists attached to your account.
- Click on "Add/Edit Wailists" to change your wait list information. Brown University affiliated individuals can add their name to up to two waitlists.
- To log off the system, click on your name in the top right corner and click 'logout'.