This unique residential building has:
- Two distinct residential areas:
- one part of the residence has three floors, each with 38 singles, ten single-use bathrooms, three common areas, and three shared kitchens.
- one part of the residence has three floors, each with four four-person suites (suites are 4 single rooms) with en suite kitchens and bathrooms.
- Intimate gathering spaces where students can communicate and form reciprocal wellbeing learning relationships
- Open gathering spaces to promote community and belonging
- Contemplative green spaces and views for meditation and self-discovery
Check out the 450 Brook St tour to see pictures and videos of the space
Check out the 450 Brook St welcome packet which includes floor plans.
Learn more about the space by visiting the Facilities Management page.