We were joined by:
- Alfred Akuoko-Boateng, Area Coordinator in Residential Education
- Yolanda Castillo-Appollonio, Senior Associate Dean and Director of Student Conduct & Community Standards
- Erin Lane Aaronian, Psychologist & Community Outreach Coordinator at Counseling and Psychological Services
- Adam Pallant, Clinical Director, Health Services
- Marc Peters, Assistant Director for Community Dialogue and Campus Engagement
- Tanya Purdy, Director BWell Health Promotion
- Joie Steele, Associate Dean and Director of the Student Activities Office
- Sean Thompson, Program Director for Orientation and First Year Experience
- Tim Shiner, Senior Associate Dean & Director Student Support Services
Links mentioned in the conversation:
01:05:30 Information about pods: https://healthy.brown.edu/prevention/pods
01:06:20 Guide to Forming Pod: https://care.brown.edu/sites/g/files/dprerj1031/files/2020-12/btc_quiet-period_pod-guide.pdf
01:20:00 COVID-19 Campus Activity Status: https://healthy.brown.edu/campus-activity-levels
01:25:08 Travel-related Guidance for Students: https://healthy.brown.edu/prevention/travel-policies/student-travel-guid...
01:25:37 [email protected]
01:30:26 Feel Good Fridays: https://www.brown.edu/campus-life/events/student-activities/student-grou...
01:35:13 Brown Recreation: https://brownrec.com/
01:36:55 CAPS Staff: https://www.brown.edu/campus-life/support/counseling-and-psychological-s...
01:43:10 Community Dialogue Project: https://cdp.brown.edu/
01:47:09 If you need support thinking through how to approach a difficult conversation, feel free to email us at [email protected]
01:52:54 Brown Club Sports: https://brownrec.com/sports/club_sports
01:54:39 Summer Move In Dates: May 3 & 4