Faculty/Staff Assistance Program
Counseling and support services are administered by e4health, Brown's Faculty/Staff Assistance Program (FSAP)
Employee Relations in University Human Resources
The Employee Relations Team includes University Human Resources personnel as well as the Senior Director of Labor and Employee Relations who work with departments, managers, and individuals to remove barriers to effective job performance. The team provides assistance to employees with problem-solving and mediation support and does not attempt to act as advocates for either employees or managers involved. Conversations are kept confidential unless disclosure is agreed upon in advance, or if the disclosure involves a very serious situation which requires immediate action. The Employee Relations Team is available to assist staff in dealing with a broad range of issues, ranging from communication to work expectations, and can assist in analyzing work/life concerns involving relationships with staff and supervisors
Office of Chaplains and Religious Life
Provide confidential support to staff and faculty as well as all students.
Ethics and Compliance Reporting System (EARS)
An anonymous and confidential reporting system should a staff member need a simple, risk-free way to report activities that involve unethical or inappropriate activity or behavior in violation of University policies.
The University Ombudsperson
An independent, confidential, neutral, and informal resource for staff seeking support.
Anti-Racist Resource List
- Resources During National Unrest (Office of Institutional Equity & Diversity)
- No. This Email did not find me well (Medium)
- Higher Ed's Toothless Response to the Killing of George Floyd (The Chronicle of Higher Education)
- Equity In Higher Ed Requires More than a Diversity Statement (The Chronicle of Higher Education)
- Race and Higher Education conversation hosted by The Chronicle
- Working document scaffolding anti-racism resources