Get Involved with the Women's Leadership Council
- Subscribe to the WLC newsletter
- Become a Women’s Launch Pad mentor
- Learn more about the Brown's Women Network
- Participate in Brown Women's Week, the first week of May annually, by posting on social media using #BrownWomenTogether. Celebrate by getting together with other Brown alumnae and showcasing the connections you have made through your shared University experience. We want to hear from you!
- Attend WLC regional events and the "130 Years of Women at Brown" Conference in 2022
Get Involved with the University
- Join the Alumni Interviewing Program to recruit and interview Brown University applicants
- Participate in regional Brown Clubs and Associations
- Support BrownConnect: update your alumni profile, post an internship, and connect with students and alumni
- Enroll in BRUnet, Brown’s Career Network, where students and alumni can learn from your career experiences
- Host a social, educational, or networking event on behalf of Brown and in coordination with the Division of Advancement
- Support University groups such as sports teams or special-interest programs
- Volunteer for your class or an affinity group
- Become a social media ambassador for Brown through BearShare
- Make a contribution to the University. Any amount makes a difference!