Other ways for alumnae to stay connected to the University:
- Subscribe to the WLC newsletter.
- Become a Women’s Launch Pad (WLP) mentor.
- Join the Alumni Interview Program to recruit and interview Brown University applicants.
- Participate in regional Brown Clubs and Associations.
- Support BrownConnect: update your alumni profile, post an internship, and connect with students.
- Enroll in BRUnet, Brown’s Career Network, where students and alumni can learn from your career experiences.
- Host a social, educational or networking event on behalf of Brown and in coordination with the Division of Advancement.
- Make a contribution to the University. Any amount makes a difference!
- Support University groups such as sports teams or special-interest programs.
- Volunteer for your class or an affinity group.
- Become a social media ambassador for Brown through BearShare.