Welcome to the Rhode Island Healthcare Showase.
The RI Healthcare Showcase provides a unique opportunity to engage and debate on topical issues in health care, accelerate commercialization and innovation, align regional health care expertise, stimulate networking, and strengthen the transational bridge that will bring research and discovery to the marketplace. It will also heighten awareness of Rhode Island's growing Knowledge District located in the heart of Providence. The Showcase is presented by academic and medical institutions throughout the State, including Brown University, Johnson & Wales University, Rhode Island School of Design and University of Rhode Island in collaboration with Lifespan and Care New England Health System.
Join us in Providence's thriving Knowledge District to:
- Discuss and debate topical issues in the practice of health care and public health, with a focus on the aging population.
- Consider strategies, such as targeted design and medical nutrition.
- Explore how information technologies such as genome sequencing will impact personalized medicine.
- Network with researchers, entrepreneurs, practitioners, company executives and investors.
- Learn about research directions and catalyze new initiatives.
- Participate in dynamic discussions on future trends.