Notice of the Filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration
- An H-1B non-immigrant worker is being sought by Brown University through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One such work is being sought.
- The occupation classification for which the work is being sought is “Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists”.
- An annual salary of sixty-six thousand six hundred and forty-three dollars is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is September 26, 2020 to September 25, 2021.
- The employment will occur at Brown University, Department Cognitive, Linguistic, and Psychological Sciences, 190 Thayer Street, Providence, RI 02912.
- The Labor Condition Application will be available for public inspection at Brown University, 69 Brown Street, Suite 319, Providence, RI 02912.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the Labor Condition Application (LCA) and/or failure to comply with the terms of the LCA may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the U.S. Department of Labor.