Brown's Professional School Fair & Alpert Medical School Admission Presentation, Tuesday, September 26
- This year the biggest health and professional event got even bigger! To help connect you with health professions schools and employers in fields that may be of interest to you, we merged the Professional School Fair with CareerLAB's Career and Technology Fair from 11 am through 2 pm in OMAC, and arranged an Admission Presentation (Brown's Alpert Medical School) from 2:30 to 3:30pm in the Sci-Li.
- The Professional School Fair will help you connect with admission representatives from MD, DO, foreign MD, PA, and a range of other health professions programs. The Army Health Professions Scholarship Program and several student groups with a pre-health focus are also represented. Employers include health care consulting, education and service organizations of potential interest to all of you.
- The Fair is followed by an Admission Presentation with Allan Tunkel, MD, PhD, Associate Dean for Medical Education and Joanne McEvoy, Director of Admissions at Brown’s Warren Alpert Medical School, 2:30- 3:30pm, Sci-Li. Details, including a map of presenters are appended below.
- In addition to admission representatives and employers, you can also connect with student groups with a pre-health and pre-law focus, such as the Pre-Veterinary Association, MAPS, the Black Pre-Med Society, Team HBV, The Brown Pre-Dental Assocaition.
- The fair and presentation details are posted below. You can get in through OMAC's back entrance. The Professional School Fair presenters will be lined along the front wall of the facility (at the far end when you enter). Please sign in at our kiosk when you arrive. We recommend business-casual attire (there is no need to be too formal but you'd want to present well as you interact with admisison officers and employers).
- Although there will be no open hours on September 26, our team will be at the Fair and Admission Presentation. We all look forward to seeing you at the biggest health and professional event of the year!