The great majority of law school applicants take time following college graduation before applying. We encourage all students to attend our many events and programs during their years at Brown. To enable alumni far from campus to have greater access to our our guidance and support we present some of our events as live webinars through Zoom or WebEx. We often partneer with other campus offices in this endeavor.
THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL GUIDE YOU TO LOG IN. ALL SEMINARS ARE SCHEDULED EASTERN TIME. PLEASE TURN OFF YUOR MICROPHONES AND CAMERAS DURING THESE SESSIONS.
ZOOM LOG-IN INSTRUCTIONS (screen caps at bottom of page):
1. Register for the Zoom session by pressing on the link below.
2. You will receive an email message with log-in instructions. Press on the link in the message and input your name and email address into the webpage that will open for you.
- If you register in advance make sure you keep the registration email for the day of the event.
- If you register while the event has started, you would be led directly to the event screen.
3. You will be asked if you wish to download the Zoom app or log in through your browser if you are on a computer. This is up to you but downloading the app is more reliable. If you are trying to access the seminar from a phone you will have to download the app.
4. You will then be asked to input your name and select "Join Audio By Computer".
5. You should be able to view and listen to the seminar within a few seconds.
Yale Law School Info Session (Assistant Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid Craig Janecek)
Nov. 7, 4:00- 5:00pm
Log in to Zoom. You can log in as early as 3:45 pm ET
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android
Meeting ID: 434-415-204