The Brown-Tougaloo Partnership's Faculty Fellows Program is designed to offer advanced doctoral candidates at Brown the opportunity to teach undergraduate courses at Tougaloo College in Tougaloo, Mississippi. The program aims to develop competency in undergraduate teaching, fully-immerse graduate students in faculty life, experience delivering instruction to a diverse student population in a rural, college setting, and to enhance core curricular offerings at Tougaloo College.
Your complete application, which you are required to submit to both institutions must:
- Include CV and cover letter, a course proposal (not a full syllabus), and letter of recommendation from your Director of Graduate Study
- Provide evidence of teaching experience
- Provide evidence of approval and support from Tougaloo College
- February 15 (to teach during the fall semester)
- October 15 (to teach during the spring semester)
For more information contact Brown-Tougaloo Partnership Faculty Fellows Program Coordinator, Vanessa L. Ryan, Associate Dean, Graduate School.