The Swearer Center’s Community Partner Network (CPN) brings together all types of Swearer Center partnering organizations. Organizations represent a variety of issue areas, communities, missions and approaches to social change. Active participation in the Community Partner Network gives partners the ability to:
- Receive updates, training and technical assistance from the Swearer Center, Brown University and its partners
- Participate in a learning community with organizations across issue areas and geographic region where they share high-impact practices
- Explore opportunities for collaboration and collective impact
- Provide feedback to the Swearer Center on ways to improve the partnership ecosystem and better support partner organizations
- Share and publicize your organization’s events/activities through the network and through the Swearer Center’s e-publications and social media
- Reserve the Swearer Center’s Community Collaborative for your organization
The Community Partner Network convenes monthly on the second Tuesday of every month at the Swearer Center’s Community Collaborative (339 Eddy Street Providence, RI 02903).