The Swearer Center’s Community Partner Network (CPN) connects organizations who represent a variety of issue areas, communities, missions and approaches to social change. Active participation in the Community Partner Network gives partners the ability to:
- Receive updates, training and technical assistance from the Swearer Center, Brown University and its partners
- Participate in a learning community with organizations across issue areas and geographic region where they share high-impact practices
- Explore opportunities for collaboration and collective impact
- Provide feedback to the Swearer Center on ways to improve the partnership ecosystem and better support partner organizations
- Share and publicize your organization’s events/activities through the network and through the Swearer Center’s e-publications and social media
- Reserve the Swearer Center’s Fidler Family Campus/Community Center for organizational needs
The Community Partner Network convenes monthly on the second Tuesday of every month at the Swearer Center’s Fidler Family Campus/Community Center (339 Eddy Street Providence, RI 02903).
On behalf of the Swearer Center community, we would like to extend our deepest thanks to Genine M. Fidler '77, P'04, P'12 and Josh E. Fidler '77, P'04, P'12 for their support of engaged scholarship at the Swearer Center and Brown University.