The 5th-Year Master's Degree option allows Brown undergraduates to continue at the University for a master's degree after completing their bachelor's degree. Up to two courses of the eight required for the master's degree may be completed while the student is an undergraduate, but at least six semester courses must be taken while in residence.
Application Requirements for 5th Year Master's Degree
- Online Application (choose the 5th Year Master's option)
- Personal statement *
- Letters of recommendation (2 are required)
- Transcript (from Banner)
- GRE scores are not required
- The $75 application fee will be waived for you
Application deadline is May 1st
* The personal statement should outline your background as well as educational and professional objectives. Please tell us how you believe PRIME will help you achieve your goals.
If you have any questions about the process or would like discuss PRIME in person or sit in on a PRIME class, please contact us: