The Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fund is a potential source of external funding for graduate studies in the humanities, social sciences and natural sciences. The Fund was created for the purpose of funding advanced education and graduate study grants. The Brown University Graduate School is eligible to forward three nominations for consideration. Fellowships cover the cost of tuition and provide an annual $18,000 stipend for living expenses.
Dolores Zohrab Liebmann was the daughter of Krikor Zohrab, a prominent Armenian intellectual, writer and statesman. She supported students and educational and charitable organizations during her lifetime.
- Fellowships are available to students who are currently enrolled in and pursuing a graduate degree at a designated institution of higher learning located in the United States of America.
- The program of study being pursued by the candidate may include any recognized field of study in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences.
- The candidate must have received a baccalaureate degree at the time the fellowship would commence and have an outstanding undergraduate record.
- The candidate must demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- The candidate must be a citizen of the United States of America.
- The candidate may be of any national descent or background.
Internal deadline: December 30, 2015, 5:00 pm to Thomas Lewis.
External deadline: January 30, 2015 (up to 3 candidates will be submitted as Brown applicants).
Questions and applications should be addressed to Thomas Lewis.