After travel is completed, graduate students should submit the following documentation to their home program for approval and electronic processing of the reimbursement request to charge Cost Center CC30160. If the documents submitted do not correspond to the following guidelines, reimbursement requests will be returned to the student:
- Approval email stating award notification.
- Official documentation regarding presentation at the conference. This can be an official letter of invitation to present at the conference or a program from the conference with the student’s name and presentation title listed.
- Travel receipts: All receipts must show proof of payment. Paper receipts must be attached to an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of blank paper to facilitate processing into Workday. Per diem meals are allowed for reimbursement. Itineraries from the airline and credit card statements are not sufficient; be sure to print the payment receipts before exiting the airline website.
- A copy of DGS Approval Form (if applicable).
- Please forward all documents to the home program for submission of the electronic expense report. The program’s designated administrator will process reimbursement requests electronically in Workday.
- Completed travel reimbursement requests should be submitted to the home program no later than 30 days after completion of travel; those submitted after 45 days will not be reimbursed.
- Note: International receipts must include currency converter printouts showing the conversion to USD on the date of the transaction.