Quick links to information about general health education, medical and dental resources.
The Lifespan hospital system encompasses five hospitals in the state; Rhode Island Hospital, Hasbro Children's Hospital, The Miriam Hospital, Bradley Hospital and Newport Hospital. Through Lifespan's Find a Doctor website, you can find a physician associated with one of these local hospitals.
Other smaller hospital systems in the Providence area include:
- Landmark Medical Center
- Providence VA Medical Center
- Roger Williams Medical Center
- St. Joseph's/Fatima Hospital
- The Memorial Hospital of RI (Brown-Alpert Medical School-affiliated hospital)
If you are interested, the NIH has a section on Children and Clinical Studies that focuses on the importance of research in children.
- Children’s Mental Health
- New Parent Newsletter (W&I Hospital)
- RI Dental Association
- RI Public Health Institute
RI Department of Health Resources
See website for additional health topics
- Immunization Program
- Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Healthy Homes
- Oral Health
- Behavioral Healthcare, Developmental Disabilities and Hospitals
Back to Family Resources home page.