The Brown Human Resources Department website provides benefit-related information for postdoctoral appointees. You can find information on programs, learning and professional development opportunities and Human Resources policies.
The Division of Biology and Medicine has its own human resources department, which works collaboratively with University Human Resources. Check here for information on division policies and procedures.
Human Resource Links
- Parental Leave Policy
- Backup Care Benefit
- BEAR Bargains
- Employee Programs
- Learning and Professional Development
Other Brown Resources
- BioMed Graduate and Postdoc Office
- Brown Health & Dental Insurance Guidance for Postdocs
- Campus Life and Student Services
- Graduate Student Council
- Office of Student Life
- Student Organizations at Brown
- Brown Transportation Office
Information on the Child or Dependent Care Credit for postdoctoral appointees:
- Publication 503 Child and Dependent Care Expenses (in particular, see the earned income test)
- IRS Form 2441, Dependent and Child Care Expenses, Instructions
Back to Family Resources home page.