The Providence/Boston CFAR sponsors several different types of events and activities. Please view the CFAR Events Calendar button to the right to select and add events to your calendar. If you would like to advertise CFAR related events to the membership, please email us at CFAR@lifespan.org.
Regularly Scheduled Events:
- Monthly CFAR Grant Writing Workshops: go here for additional details and available dates.
- BU School of Public Health Dean's Seminar Series: go here for list of dates and speakers.
- Boston University's Infectious Diseases Rounds - go here for dates and speakers for Fall 2019
Providence/Boston CFAR Community Research Forum (Providence, RI, date TBD) - details to come
- 2020 World AIDS Day Event (December 2, 2020)
- Providence/Boston Annual CFAR Research Forum (May 13, 2020, Boston MA)
- 2019 World AIDS Day Events
- 20th CFAR Celebration (September 27, 2018)
- 2016 World AIDS Day Symposium (December 1, 2016)
- 2016 CFAR Sub-Saharan Africa Working Group Meeting - Durban, South Africa (July 17-18, 2016)