The Providence/Boston CFAR works closely with other established Centers within our participating institutions to offer non-duplicative services to our investigators.
- Boston University Clinical Translational Sciences Institute - BU CTSI
- Brown University Advance Clinical Translational Research Center - Advance CTR
- CoresRI - provides access to the Rhode Island Cores, specifically sites with Centers Of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- AIDS Clinical Trials Group - ACTG
- Center for Health Economics of Treatment Interventions for Substance Use Disorder, HCV, and HIV - CHERISH
- Uganda, Russia, Boston, Alcohol Network for Alcohol Research Collaboration on HIV/AIDS (Boston Medical Center) - URBAN ARCH
- Brown University's Alcohol Research Center on HIV - ARCH
Through the National CFAR network, there are several interCFAR working Groups on specific topic areas, including Justice, Substance use, HIV/AIDS, Involved Populations (J-SHIP), InterCFAR working group on HIV and Women, Biostatistics Network, Faith & Spirituality, and Implementation Science. For a complete listing go here.