About the EMS Division
The Division of EMS is one of several Divisions within the Department of Emergency Medicine at Brown.
Faculty in the Division of EMS:
- Direct the EMS Fellowship
- Teach EMS to Brown EM residents and others
- Provide Medical Direction for LifePACT and many other EMS agencies
- Teach EMS students
- Provide Medical Direction for the RI Department of Health Center for EMS
- Care for patients in a variety of EMS environments
- Research EMS topics and produce academic contributions related to EMS
- Serve state, regional, national and international EMS committees and organizations.
For more information, please explore our web site or contact us:
Wendy Wesley, EMS Administrator
55 Claverick St. First Floor
Providence, RI 02903