Core Research Services:
- Imaging Core
- Micro Computer Tomography
- Digital Imaging and Analysis
- Bioengineering Core
- Mechanical Testing and Analysis
- Carpal Bone Database
- Moore, D. C., Crisco, J. J., Trafton, T. G., & Leventhal, E. L. (2007). A digital database of wrist bone anatomy and carpal kinematics. Journal of Biomechanics, 40(11), 2537–2542.
- You can find and download the database with some information about its structure in Brown Digital Repository.
- Please email Douglas Moore if you need additional information about the database described in the above manuscript.
- Micro Computer Tomography (μCT40)
- Portable plane X-ray system
- Faxitron® cabinet X-ray system
- High-speed optical motion capture system (Qualysis®)
- Material testing systems (Bose®, Instron®, MTS®)
- Biological safety cabinets
- Rhode Island Hospital Orthopaedic Foundation (RIHOF)
- Brown University MRI Research Facility
- Brown University Keck Facility
- Biplanar videoradiography (XROMM)
- Rhode Island Hospital Clinical CT scanner
- Brown University Animal Care Facility
- Rhode Island Hospital Research Administration