(Free-Standing Children's Psychiatric Hospital)
- 34-bed Adolescent Inpatient Unit
- 19-bed Childrens’ Inpatient Unit
- 19-bed Autism and Developmental Disabilities Inpatient Unit (CADD: Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities)
- Pediatric Partial Program (infants and young children ages 6 weeks - 6 years, with a focus on dyadic and systems interventions)
- Children’s Partial Program (children ages 7-12)
- Adolescent Partial Program
- Voyage and Journey Programs (daytime program)
- SafeQuest Program (after-school program)
- OCD and Anxiety Disorders Partial Program
- Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities Partial Program
- Substance Abuse IOP
- Crisis Clinic (Urgent Care/Bridge Clinic, with an emphasis on Family-Based Integrated Care)
- Trainee Psychotherapy Clinic
- Pharmacology Clinics (Anxiety/OCD, Autism/Genetics, mood disorders, etc)
Hasbro Children's Hospital
(Tertiary Care Center)
- Provides inpatient consultation to the various medical inpatient teams (general pediatrics, PICU, eating/feeding disorders, oncology, etc), as well as to multiple outpatient clinics.
- Integrated Medical/Psychiatric Inpatient Program (“Seyla 6” Unit) – treats children and adolescents with both medical and psychiatric comorbidities (including but not limited to eating/feeding disorders, conversion disorders, catatonia, cancer, diabetes, etc).
- Emergency assessment/consultating service integrated within the Hasbro Pediatric Emergency Department
- The Hasbro Partial Hospitalization Program – provides integrated, multidisciplinary, family-based care to a similar population of patients as the inpatient med/psych program, and often severs as a step-down level of care for med/psych inpatients.
- Include more details??
- Psychopharmacolgy Bridge Clinic
- Trainee psychotherapy clinic
- Attending psychopharmacolgy clinics
Other Programs and Opportunities
- Residential Treatment Programs (CRAFT, St. Mary’s, Bradley Center, etc)
- Forensic Child Psychiatry rotation and advanced elective experiences.
- School Consultation and Bradley therapeutic school
- Community Mental Health and Home-Based Treatment Programs
- Women’s/Peripartum Mental Health through Women & Infants Hospital
- Neuropsychiatric testing, neropsychiatry, and neurophysiology clinics
- Sleep medicine clinic
- GI, feeding, and eating disorders clinics
- Child protection clinic (The Aubin Center)
- Pediatric Psycho-Oncology clinic
- Young Adult Behavioral Health (outpatient and Partial Hospital)
- Gender and sexuality clinic