- Neurology Grand Rounds - “Investigating the Neural Correlates of Memory in Behaving Animals”
- MCB Graduate Program Seminar
- COBRE & Orthopaedic Research Meeting: Louis DeFrate, PhD, Can We Obliterate Osteoarthritis? An in vivo biomechanical approach for quantifying joint health
- Lecture: "Primary Care Innovations and Start-Ups" by Dr. Rushika Fernandopulle
- BS: "Clinical Studies Architecture", Roy Aaron, M.D
- MMI Fall Seminar: Jordan Orange, MD, Ph. D.
- NSGP Seminar Series - Bench to Bedside: Steven Toms, MD & Nikolaos Tapinos, MD Brown University