The Core Clerkship in Surgery is a 6 week rotation through clinical services within the Department of Surgery. Students will interact with patients and their families in all aspects of surgical care. They will be part of a team of physicians and other health care professionals whose goal is to manage surgical disease both in and out of the operating room. The Alpert Medical School surgical faculty and residents act as teachers, not only in the areas of surgical skill and clinical competence, but also in the ability to provide ethical and compassionate care.
- Adult Spinal Deformity, Alan Daniels
- Senior Physicians: Addressing Age, Ability and Acumen
- Department of Pediatrics (BioMed) Pediatric Grand Rounds
- MPPB Seminar Series: Dr. Leo Wan - "Left-Right Asymmetry of Cells: From 2D to 3D"
- Pediatric Research Colloquium
- MCB Graduate Program Thesis Defense
- Cognition Seminar Series - TO BE RESCHEDULED
- MCB Graduate Program Data Club