Students are generally very well prepared for the USMLE licensing exams by the medical education curriculum here at AMS. However, we also assist students in their preparation for these exams through content review sessions, tutoring, student panels, and group and individual planning meetings with the administrators in charge of preparation programming. For more information, please contact Emily Green or Dr. Paul George.
- Neurology Grand Rounds - “Investigating the Neural Correlates of Memory in Behaving Animals”
- MCB Graduate Program Seminar
- COBRE & Orthopaedic Research Meeting: Louis DeFrate, PhD, Can We Obliterate Osteoarthritis? An in vivo biomechanical approach for quantifying joint health
- Lecture: "Primary Care Innovations and Start-Ups" by Dr. Rushika Fernandopulle
- BS: "Clinical Studies Architecture", Roy Aaron, M.D
- MMI Fall Seminar: Jordan Orange, MD, Ph. D.
- NSGP Seminar Series - Bench to Bedside: Steven Toms, MD & Nikolaos Tapinos, MD Brown University