Brown is committed to promoting a safe, welcoming and inclusive campus culture. It is the responsibility of every member of the Brown University community to foster this type of environment. This requires our community to be able to identify and address prohibited conduct. Prohibited conduct under our Title IX policy includes gender and sexual harassment, sexual violence, relationship and interpersonal violence, and stalking. This type of conduct will not be tolerated.
- Neurology Grand Rounds - “Investigating the Neural Correlates of Memory in Behaving Animals”
- MCB Graduate Program Seminar
- COBRE & Orthopaedic Research Meeting: Louis DeFrate, PhD, Can We Obliterate Osteoarthritis? An in vivo biomechanical approach for quantifying joint health
- Lecture: "Primary Care Innovations and Start-Ups" by Dr. Rushika Fernandopulle
- BS: "Clinical Studies Architecture", Roy Aaron, M.D
- MMI Fall Seminar: Jordan Orange, MD, Ph. D.
- NSGP Seminar Series - Bench to Bedside: Steven Toms, MD & Nikolaos Tapinos, MD Brown University