Ongoing special wellness programs and events are scheduled periodically throughout the academic year to enhance the social and emotional wellbeing of students. Programs may include massage therapy, healthy eating programs, special lectures, physical fitness training, themed parties, game nights and community service projects.
- EEB Tuesday Seminar Series
- Providence Area Aging Research Forum (PAARF)
- Grand Rounds - "The Role of Steriotactic Radiosurgery in the Treatment of Metastatic Disease"
- MCB Graduate Program Seminar
- Targeting Vascular Activation: A New Approach to Alzheimer Therapeutics
- LingLangLunch Seminar Series
- COBRE & Orthopaedic Research Meeting: Speaker TBD; Title: TBA