Students must bring a completed application to the first class to be considered for admission. Applications are also available in the MCM office at 155 Geroge Street. The final class list will be determined after the first meeting, withe permission of the instructor.
Fall 2016 Applications
- Introduction to Filmmaking: Time and Form (jennifer montgomery) MCM0710
- Introduction to Video Production: Critical Strategies and Histories (tony cokes) MCM0730
- Art in Digital Culture (maralie armstrong) MCM0750—there's no application to fill out at this time
- Reframing Documentary Production: Concepts and Questions (tony Cokes) MCM1700D
- Expanded Storytelling: Capture, Share and Expose (maralie armstrong) MCM1700Y—there's no application to fill out at this time
- Experimental Narrative (jennifer montgomery) MCM1701E