Students must bring a completed application to the first class to be considered for admission. Applications are also available in the MCM office at 155 Geroge Street. The final class list will be determined after the first meeting, withe permission of the instructor.
Spring 2017 Applications
- Introduction to Filmmaking: Time and Form (leslie thornton) MCM0710
- Introduction to Video Production: Critical Strategies and Histories (tony cokes) MCM0730
- Art in Digital Culture (maralie armstrong) MCM0750 (application not available yet)
- Theory for Practice/Practice as Theory (tony Cokes) MCM1700F
- Art/Gender/Technology (maralie armstrong) MCM1701A (application not available yet)
- What is Happening to Narrative? (leslie thornton) MCM1700Z