Brendan Whittet Youth Hockey Camp Ages 9-12
Athletic Camps on the Brown Bears Campus
Summer 2018 Sports Camps information is being updated regularly.
Continue to check in for updates. To receive camp announcements, please Join our Mailing List.
- Focus on the fundamentals of the game
- Focus is on extensive individual instruction - we want to make better hockey players
- Develop existing skills and improve ability
- Teach individual and team play
- Develop each camper's potential through a positive learning experience
- Increase each camper's enjoyment of the game
- Will provide a staff that is overflowing with energy and knowledge
YOUTH CAMP DAILY SCHEDULE
- 4 hours daily 3 hours on ice plus 1 hour off ice
- Daily power skating development
- Daily fundamental skill development
- Daily off-ice instruction including video
Includes all on ice coaching, 12 practices/skills sessions and 4 off ice sessions
Jersey provided to each player
Brown University Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants that meet the listed age requirements for each camp.