We look forward to having you join us at an upcoming admissions event! If you're planning a visit to Providence, please email [email protected] with advanced notice and we'll be happy to coordinate a personalized visit.
Jan1510:00am - 12:00pmOnline
Thinking of applying to a graduate school in public health? Join us for the first TIPH virtual fair of 2020! Learn about graduate programs in public health and connect with current students and admissions representatives from over 60 schools. Brown’s chat room will be open from 10am-12pm EST.
Feb2612:00pm - 1:00pmWatson Institute for International and Public Affairs
Learn how the 1-Year MPA Program prepares students for an exciting career in public policy.
- Focus on building skills and tools in data analysis, program evaluation, presentation
- On-site domestic or international consultancy and individualized career counseling
- Weeklong global policy study trip abroad
- Accelerated June 2020–May 2021 schedule
- All students considered for merit aid
5th-year MPA option for current Brown seniors : GRE and application fee waived
See additional events on the MPA Admissions Events page .