This research was supported by an Institutional Development Award (IDeA) from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under grant number P20GM130414.
- Haass-Koffler, CL, Schank, JR. Translational research in the neurobiological mechanisms of alcohol and substance use disorders. Neurotherapeutics. 2020 Jan 21; 17: 1-3. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13311-020-00833-6
- Hass-Koffler CL, Perciballi R. Alcohol tolerance in human laboratory studies for development of medications to treat alcohol use disorder, Alcohol Alcohol. 2020 Jan 17; agz103. https://doi.org/10.1093/alcalc/agz103
- Alexander AC, Nollen NL, Ahluwalia JS, Hébert ET, Businelle MS, Kendzor DE. Darker skin color is associated with a lower likelihood of smoking cessation among males but not females. 2019 Nov; 240 (112562). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2019.112562
- Goodyear K, Haass-Koffler CL. Opioid craving in human laboratory settings: a review of the challenges and limitations. Neurotherapeutics . 2019 Oct 24. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13311-019-00791-8
- Tidey JW. The bad and good news about tobacco treatment for people with comorbid conditions in the US health care system. Nicotine Tob Res. 2019 Aug 21; 21(11): 1451–1452. https://doi.org/10.1093/ntr/ntz150