COVID-19 telephone hotline: 401-368-4828.
This line is staffed 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday for inquiries from all faculty and staff members related to the COVID-19 test or to respond to other health-related inquiries
- Brown's COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy (PDF)
- Center for Health Promotion and Health Equity (CHPHE) and Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI) Statement on Health Disparities and COVID-19
- Social Impact of COVID-19: COVID-19 is amplifying economic, health, and social inequalities around the world.
- Coronavirus Resources from the Department of Epidemiology
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Hub, from the Watson Institute
- Essential Steps for Prevention and Care
- Daily Update / Office Hours with Dr. Jud, Dr. Jud Brewer's YouTube channel
- Free Community Mindfulness Sessions Available Live Online or by Telephone
- International Travel Risk Management, from Global Brown
- Travel Restrictions regarding University-sponsored travel
- Children and COVID: how to help children through this stressful time, PDF from the Developmental Congitive Neuroscience Lab
COVID-19 FAQs for Graduate Students
Guidance for essential and critical work for the Brown postdoctoral scholar community
Resources and Process for Resuming Research
Policies and practices to promote the health, safety and well-being of all Brown employees
Support and tools for remote education
121 South Main Street reopening procedures
- Virtual NIH activities
- How You Can Help from RI Dept of Health
- Guide to Local Resources from the RI Office of Healthy Aging (PDF)
- Rhode Island Department of Health
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- Centers for Disease Control
- How to Protect Yourself from the CDC
- Volunteer opportunities through the United Way of Rhode Island
- August 4, 2020: Incoming dean of the School of Public Health Ashish Jha and economist Emily Oster
- June 8, 2020: Amal Trivedi, MD, MPH and Diana Grigsby-Toussaint, PhD, MPH
- June 25, 2020: Sleeping, Eating and Being Active: Healthy Routines for Kids during COVID-19 and Beyond
- May 14, 2020: Pregnancy and COVID-19
- May 19, 2020: Children and COVID-19
- June 2, 2020: Dr. Ashish Jha, incoming dean of the Brown School of Public Health, explores the ongoing collision of systemic racism, coronavirus, and economic catastrophe with the Watson Institute’s Trending Globally Podcast.
- April 14, 2020: Panelists Mark Lurie, Jud Brewer, Wendy Schiller, and Megan Ranney join moderator Adam Levine for a discussion on the current crisis.
- The Division of Biology and Medicine’s series invites physicians and researchers to present virtual seminars related to the novel coronavirus and the present pandemic.