Brown's unique curriculum helps students learn to engage with others, analyze complex problems, think critically, and create solutions that have real-world impact. With a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to helping others, our students and alumni are ready to make significant contributions to your organization.
All MPH students are required to complete an applied public health practice experience. Prospective internship sponsors should contact Joann Barao, Coordinator for Applied Learning Experience & Professional Development, to discuss potential opportunities.
For a general overview of our graduates' next steps, explore our undergraduate post-graduate data and graduate career outcomes. To support your outreach, we encourage you to take advantage of the opportunities below:
- Handshake: Reach over 9,000 students at Brown by creating an account and posting your positions in Handshake
- Brown CareerLAB: Register for an on-campus event or learn more about our on-campus interviewing program with CareerLAB
- LinkedIn: Email a brief description, photo, and URL to [email protected] and we will post in our alumni and current student LinkedIn group
Brown Alumni Employers
You bring the resources, expertise, and connections of your fellow Brown alumni with you. Thank you for connecting with the next generation of Brown graduates:
- LinkedIn: Join/share your opportunities directly in our LinkedIn Alumni & Current Students Group
- BrownConnect: Support students at Brown by posting internships, research opportunities, and funding with BrownConnect
- Get Involved: Engage with prospective School of Public Health graduate students as an Alumni Ambassador
Looking for internship/career resources? Explore our Career tab on the Student Resources page for more information.