Proof of PhD - Acceptable formats:
- Documentation from authorized official of the degree-granting institution certifying all degree requirements have been met and that the thesis has been turned in (signed, dated, on letterhead)
- Photocopy of doctoral diploma
- Memo from graduate mentor or Department Chair attesting to completion of requirements and that the thesis has been turned in (signed, dated, on letterhead)
- Note: On first day of work, postdoc must provide either 1 or 2 if not provided when paperwork was processed.
- After all steps in the hiring process are completed.
- Financial details of offer letters must be approved by the Dean of the Faculty and the offer letter itself will be written by the Dean.