Primary activities/responsibilities Include:
- Provide high-level support to clinical and translational researchers by designing studies and writing study analytic plans.
- Provide expertise in the construction of study databases and their management.
- Carry out necessary statistical analyses and interpret results in collaboration with study investigators .
- Function as Core team member.
- Required: Masters degree in quantitative field with appropriate statistical coursework or combination of extensive statistical training and experience
- Preferred: Masters degree in Biostatistics, Statistics or Biometry
- At least 3 Years experience in biomedical data analysis.
To apply, click here
- Assistant, Associate or Full Professor (Tenure-track or Tenured) Health Services Research
Applicants must have a doctoral degree (MD or PhD) in health services research, epidemiology, economics or a related discipline, with evidence of rigorous training and research, and a capacity to secure external funding. Areas of research focus which the Department wishes to expand include, but are not limited to, health care quality, value and quality improvement; implementation science; health system organization, design and delivery; health information technology; and health policy evaluation.
Academic responsibilities will be divided between the Department of Health Services, Policy & Practice and the School of Professional Studies. For instance, the selected individual will be expected to teach two courses per academic year, one for the Department and one for the School of Professional Studies. The Department of Health Services, Policy & Practice offers a doctoral degree, an MPH concentration, and some undergraduate courses; the successful candidate will also be expected to mentor graduate students and post-doctoral fellows, as appropriate. The School of Professional Studies offers an Executive Master of Healthcare Leadership, where the candidate will be expected to contribute to mentorship of Critical Challenge Projects and service needs for the program. Combined, the Schools of Public Health and of Professional Studies offer an extensive research infrastructure and strong linkages to academic medical center investigators and campus-based social science faculty.
The level of academic appointment will depend on the overall experience, publication record, and external funding history of the candidate. Applicants for the Associate or Full Professor level must also have a national/international reputation in health services research, an independently funded program of research, and a proven track record of leadership in research, teaching and professional service. Interested applicants should submit a letter of application and curriculum vitae through Interfolio at the following link: http://apply.interfolio.com/56671.
Candidates for Assistant Professor should arrange for at least three letters of recommendation to be submitted through Interfolio. Please indicate in your letter of application whether you are applying for Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor.
The application system will open on October 15, 2018. Review of applications will begin on December 1, 2018 and will continue until an appropriate candidate is identified. Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled or the search is closed.