Irwin E. and Barbara Ginsberg P’84 Aging Research Fund
Estimated annual payout: $7,000-7,500
Purpose: “provide support for medical or public health student projects mentored by the Center for Gerontology & Health Care Research (CGHCR)…for projects related to aging.”
Process: One page application with statement of need/objectives and, where applicable, anticipated expenses.
- Summer 8-10 weeks in the CGHCR
- Receive a summer stipend and travel expenses (if presenting abstract)
- Work under the guidance of a faculty member or other research mentor
- Gain theoretical knowledge and practical training in academic research
- Develop an abstract for a scientific meeting
Rolling deadline until we determine demand.
- Summer research internship for minority aging scholar (est $3500-4000)
- Summer medical or MPH internship (est $3500-4000)
Send application to: Audrey Kydd_Brown.Edu