COVID-19 telephone hotline: 401-368-4828.
This line is staffed 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday for inquiries from all faculty and staff members related to the COVID-19 test or to respond to other health-related inquiries
- Brown's COVID-19 Dashboard is updated regularly with results of routine asymptomatic COVID-19 testing on campus.
- Pandemics Explained unlocking evidence for better decision-making
- COVID-19 Campus Safety Policy Overview and Acknowledgement Phase 2 training in Workday
- Brown's COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy (PDF)
- Center for Health Promotion and Health Equity (CHPHE) and Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI) Statement on Health Disparities and COVID-19
- Social Impact of COVID-19: COVID-19 is amplifying economic, health, and social inequalities around the world.
- Coronavirus Resources from the Department of Epidemiology
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Hub, from the Watson Institute
- Essential Steps for Prevention and Care
- Frequently asked questions about testing and tracing
- Daily Update / Office Hours with Dr. Jud, Dr. Jud Brewer's YouTube channel
- Free Community Mindfulness Sessions Available Live Online or by Telephone
- International Travel Risk Management, from Global Brown
- Travel Restrictions regarding University-sponsored travel
- Children and COVID: how to help children through this stressful time, PDF from the Developmental Congitive Neuroscience Lab
SPH COVID-19 Resources
COVID-19 FAQs for Graduate Students
Guidance for essential and critical work for the Brown postdoctoral scholar community
Process for Resuming Research
Policies and practices to promote the health, safety and well-being of all Brown employees
A robust protocol of testing and contact tracing for all students, faculty and staff who are on campus regularly is serving as an essential element for supporting community health.
- For his Conversations with ... series, Dr. Ashish Jha, dean of the School of Public Health, joins distinguished expert guests in conversation on various aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- August 10, 2021: Dean Ashish Jha, Dr. Paul Offit, and Helen Branswell discuss the Delta variant and its impact as the fall months approach
- November 5 and 11, 2020: Dean Ashish Jha and a panel of experts take stock of how the election outcome will impact public health, the economy, and health disparities in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic across the United States.
- August 4, 2020: Incoming dean of the School of Public Health Ashish Jha and economist Emily Oster
- June 8, 2020: Amal Trivedi, MD, MPH and Diana Grigsby-Toussaint, PhD, MPH
- October 21, 2020: "Supporting K-12 Students' Learning during COVID-19: Resources for Parents and Caregivers," featuring Nancy E. Hill, Ph.D., of the Harvard Graduate School of Education, and Nathaniel Schwartz of Brown's Annenberg Institute for School Reform.
- July 23, 2020: "Questions about Autism during COVID-19 and Beyond," featuring Stephen Sheinkopf, Ph.D., and Joanne Quinn
- June 25, 2020: Sleeping, Eating and Being Active: Healthy Routines for Kids during COVID-19 and Beyond
- May 14, 2020: Pregnancy and COVID-19
- May 19, 2020: Children and COVID-19
- June 2, 2020: Dr. Ashish Jha, incoming dean of the Brown School of Public Health, explores the ongoing collision of systemic racism, coronavirus, and economic catastrophe with the Watson Institute’s Trending Globally Podcast.
- April 14, 2020: Panelists Mark Lurie, Jud Brewer, Wendy Schiller, and Megan Ranney join moderator Adam Levine for a discussion on the current crisis.
- The Division of Biology and Medicine’s series invites physicians and researchers to present virtual seminars related to the novel coronavirus and the present pandemic.