Public Health has a very active Departmental Undergraduate Group (DUG). The DUG provides opportunities for undergraduates to organize and/or participate in student-run events and to become involved in the SPH community. The membership consists of interested undergraduate PH concentrators. All DUG events are open to all concentrators.
Please join us!
To join the DUG or learn more about our activities/events, please contact us at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you or meeting you at our next event!
Public Health DUG Executive Board for the 2022-2023 academic year:
- Financial Chair: Sophia Ordoñez
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Chair: Zakiyah Whitaker
- Communications Chair: Isabel Costas
- Academic Chair: Noah Soutier
- Career Development Chair: Jane Vallaint
- Events Chair: Alison Lu
- Senior consultants: Owen Fahey, Abby Healy, Melina Tidwell-Torres
AY 2021-22 Public Health DUG Officers:
- Sophia Petrillo '22
- Paige Martin ’22
- Ryan Millard ’22
- Owen Fahey ’23
- Abigail Healy ’23
- Melina Tidwell-Torres ’23
- Alison Lu ’24