The Center for the Study of Race and Ethnicity in America at Brown University supports and generates rigorous and accessible research, performance, art and scholarship on a broad range of pressing issues related to race and ethnicity to help build greater understanding and a more just world.
At CSREA we aim to:
- build community among scholars and students working on race + ethnicity
- develop new and enhance existing research networks
- foster generative public conversations on pivotal issues
- enhance public knowledge about racial and ethnic discrimination
- contribute to national and community efforts to create a more just society