Professors, students, and leaders of nonprofit organizations convened to reflect on the many issues provoked by the killing of Trayvon Martin, Stand Your Ground laws, Stop and Frisk policies, and the connecting, broader ideas about targeting and fearing young black and brown people.
- Samuel Cruz, Pastor, Professor, Union Theological Seminary
- Dakotah Rice '16, Finance Chair, Black Student Union
- Rashad Robinson, Executive Director, ColorOfChange.org
- Tricia Rose, Director, CSREA and Professor of Africana Studies, Brown University
- Stanley Stewart '16, Minority Peer Counselor
Presented by the Center for the Study of Race + Ethnicity in America (CSREA)
Cosponsored by the Office of Institutional Diversity and the Latino Heritage Series of the Third World Center.