We're excited that you're considering a concentration in Science, Technology, & Society. Worried about declaring? Want to know more? Here are some ways to get involved and connected to the program:
1. Sign up for the listserv! This is a great way to hear about upcoming events, lectures, program news, and other updates. Click here to subscribe https://listserv.brown.edu/?SUBED1=STSUNDERGRADS&A=1.
2. Like the program www.facebook.com/Science-and-Technology-Studies-at-Brown-University-189965977703216/?fref=ts and the DUG https://www.facebook.com/groups/1538823723035604/ on facebook to stay up to date on future events.
3. Find an upperclassmen to talk to! If you don't know any concentrators, email Professor Debbie Weinstein to put you in touch with someone who might be studying something linked to your interests! The people who know the program best are the people who are in it!
4. Get more involved in the DUG! Eve Zelickson is the DUG leader—feel free to email for more information!
5. Declare! Need help declaring? Don't hesitate to reach out to the concentration advisor (Professor Debbie Weinstein) or the DUG leaders (Mariel Solomon, Colleen Keenan, or Maya Azrieli) to find out more about being a Science and Society Concentrator.
"Like" us on Facebook to recieve updates of all we do.