Please contact us at email@example.com to
- Advertise a job or internship
- Inquire about polling capabilities and research
- Discuss other research and initiatives
Public policy students at the Taubman Center have benefitted from our strong relationships with public, private, and non-profit agencies in the Providence community. Here are a few of the organizations we partner with on internships, volunteer opportunities, research projects, and more.
- Amos House - a non-profit social services agency providing hospitality and direct services to the homeless and poor of Rhode Island.
- RI Department of Education
- RI Office of the General Treasurer
- RI Public Expenditure Council
- RI Senate Fiscal Office
- HousingWorksRI - working toward quality affordable homes for all.
- The MET School - a network of six small, public high schools located in Providence and Newport, Rhode Island. The MET’s individualized learning approach empowers students and has become a model for 80 schools around the country.
- Dorcas Place - gives low-income Rhode Islanders the educational opportunities they need to realize their full potential and climb the ladder to success - through literacy, workplace training, college preparatory programs, and employment.
- RI Community Food Bank
- GTECH Corporation
- RI Governor's Office
- RI Office of the Health Insurance Commissioner
- Providence Department of Art, Culture + Tourism - integrating arts and culture into community life while showcasing Providence as an international cultural destination.