You may submit:
- Images (up to 5 MB each)
- Video (up to 250 MB each)
- Audio (up to 30 MB each)
- PDFs (up to 10 MB each)
You may also link to media from YouTube, Vimeo or SoundCloud. A $5 (non-refundable) processing fee is also required at the time of submission.
Students uploading a music submission should include the following information:
- Your primary instrument with years studied
- A description of music theory training and/or ensemble experience
- A description of the most challenging repertoire you have studied and the style or period (i.e., jazz, classical, romantic)
- Original compositions should be marked as such, with a score included.
- We ask that you also list the composer, title of the work and movement title or opus number. The total length of recordings should not exceed 15 minutes.
- Students in rare circumstances may upload two music submissions only when their talent is equally impressive in two different areas within music performance or composition.
- Students should not upload two different instruments in their single SlideRoom program.