You play a critical role in the development and decision-making process for your students. We'd like to make you aware of Brown University's rare mix of diversity, freedom, and challenge as you counsel students on their college options. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
- Counselor Newsletter Fall 2016
- Admission Officer by Area
- Events just for Counselors in your town: Exploring Educational Excellence
- If you are a counselor interested in receiving our annual newsletter please join our mailing list.
- Life After Brown
Events for Students
Admission & Application Process
- Admission Facts
- How To Apply
- First-Year Applicants
- International Applicants
- Application Deadlines
- We do not conduct individual interviews on campus due to the large number of potential candidates.
- Once a student has applied to Brown, his/her name is automatically given to an alumni in their area who will contact them directly. Early decision applicants may inquire about their interview status beginning on November 15. Regular decision candidates may inquire about their interview status beginning on February 1. Alumni interviews are offered to current applicants only. For more information, please contact us.
- If you would like to invite a representative from Brown to your college fair, please email the invitation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the volume of fair requests each year, we are limited in the amount of fairs we can participate in.