Counselors play a critical role in the development and decision-making process for their students. We'd like to make you aware of Brown University's rare mix of diversity, freedom and challenge as you counsel students on their college options.
- Counselor Newsletter fall 2017
- Admission officer by area
- Events just for counselors in your town: Exploring Educational Excellence
- Learn about Life After Brown.
Events for Students
- We do not conduct individual interviews on campus due to the large number of potential candidates.
- Once a student has applied to Brown, his/her name is automatically given to an alumnus in the geographical area who will make direct contact. Early decision applicants may inquire about their interview status beginning on November 15. Regular decision candidates may inquire about their interview status beginning on February 1. Alumni interviews are offered to current applicants only. For more information, please contact us.
If you would like to invite a representative from Brown to your college fair, please email the invitation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the volume of fair requests each year, we are limited in the number of fairs we are able to participate in.