Counselors play a critical role in the development and decision-making process for their students. We'd like to make you aware of Brown University's rare mix of diversity, freedom and challenge as you counsel students on their college options.
If you have any questions, contact us at [email protected].
- Counselor Newsletter Fall 2018
- Brown By The Numbers
- Financial Aid at Brown
- Admission officer by area
- Events just for counselors in your town: Exploring Educational Excellence
- Learn about Life After Brown
Events for Students
- We do not conduct individual interviews on campus due to the large number of potential candidates.
- The video portfolio and alumni interview each provide a wonderful opportunity for us to learn more about the applicant. Once logged into the Common Application, the applicant can opt-in for a video portfolio or alumni interview. After the Common Application has been submitted, the applicant will receive access to their Brown Applicant Portal. Once logged into the Brown Applicant Portal, the applicant will be given the option to submit a 2-minute personal video portfolio. The video portfolio and alumni interview are treated equally; we do not prefer one over the other. When submitting a video portfolio, Early Decision deadline is November 15 and Regular Decision deadline is January 15.
If you would like to invite a representative from Brown to your college fair, please email the invitation directly to [email protected]. Please note that due to the volume of fair requests each year, we are limited in the number of fairs we are able to participate in.