Instructions for Uploading COVID-19 Vaccination Information
We recommend you access the patient portal via desktop as it will allow for an easier upload than mobile. To upload your card, open a browser window to https://patientportal.brown.edu and follow these instructions:
- Enter your Brown username and password
- Click on the Immunizations tab along the top and then choose "Enter Dates"
- Scroll towards the bottom to the "Other" section where you will find three COVID options - choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the calendar icon to enter your dates
- Click Submit which can be found over to the right (blue button)
- At the message, click on the X to close
- Select Upload at the top of the screen
- In the pulldown menu, choose "Immunization Records Other"
- Choose select file and browse to the location where you saved it (you will have to take a photo or scan the card and save it to your desktop first)
- Click the blue Upload button
Required COVID Testing Documentation for Travel: Students departing campus may require COVID testing travel documentation prior to travel. To avoid delays and disappointment, we recommend all students confirm the required testing and documentation needed by checking with their airline and country of destination well in advance of travel. Most international destinations require proof of a recent negative COVID test prior to permitting individuals on board the flight, and again by customs controls upon arrival at the destination. Check if the airline and location require the results in a paper or digital format.
To obtain a copy of your latest Verily test, please visit portal.ri.gov/results and enter your name, date of birth, date of test, and complete the captcha to access, download, and print your report. Only students have access to their full report, and Health Services will not be able to access or share a copy of the test report.
If you are required to show a negative test verified by a provider, please call Brown Health Services during open hours at 401.863.3953 to schedule a nursing appointment and bring a printed copy of your recent negative test result to be stamped. If you are unable to print a copy of your test result, please email your test result to [email protected] prior to your scheduled appointment.
Further questions may also be directed to [email protected]