Brown Health Services is accredited through January 2022 by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), the nation's leading accrediting organization of outpatient facilities.
Being accredited means that we have undergone a rigorous professional scrutiny by highly qualified AAAHC professionals and found to provider quality care. It also means that the organization:
- was visited by experienced AAAHC health care professionals
- was measured against nationally recognized standards of care
- demonstrates a strong commitment to maintaining patient safety
- is dedicated to protecting your privacy
- meets all federal, state, and local laws as well as AAAHC Standards for the care it provides
If you have a quality or safety concern, you are encouraged to contact the Associate Director at Health Services at 401-863-7872 or via e-mail at [email protected].