Students Continuing Enrollment
The Health Services Fee assessed each semester provides access to care at Health Services and Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) during the academic year. The fee also covers access to care (including the pharmacy) for all eligible students during the summer of 2020 from May 26th to August 24th.
Students Completing Degree
If you are completing your degree, Congratulations! Regarding your eligibility and continuity of health care:
After May 15th
- You can still use Health Services or CAPS, however you will no longer be able to charge your Bursar bill if you need to pay for services/medical equiment (e.g. x-ray, pharmacy, crutches). You may pay by cash, check, Bear Bucks, or credit card.
After May 26th
- You will no longer be eligible for services at Health Services or CAPS; however, we can help coordinate your follow up care.
- You may use pharmacy and lab for existing orders during the summer.
- To transfer a prescription, please have your pharmacy call us at 401-863-7882.
- If you are covered by the Student Health Insurance Plan, your coverage is in effect through August 14, 2020.